APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR OUR UPCOMING MARKET SEASON
$85 for retails stalls (3x3m)
$100 for food stalls (3x3m)
Stall Holder Information
• Stall holders must provide hand sanitiser and keep regularly touched objects clean.
• Please always keep your stall tidy and clean.
• Please offer EFTPOS if possible
• Stall holders must pay their stall fees 7 days prior to the event.
• Please only bring products that have been approved by the market organisers.
• Market cancellations will be at the discretion of market organiser after careful considerations and consultation with the Venue
• Extreme weather cancellations – stall fees will be transferred to the next available date
• Stall holder cancellation up to 5pm Thursday before, will receive refund minus admin fee of $20
• Stall holder cancellation less than 48 hours prior to market will receive no refund or credit
• Stall holders must use 3m x 3m gazebo unless otherwise negotiated
• Each marquee leg MUST be weighed down using commercial weights.
• No power will be available for stalls.
• If you need power, please bring a generator and let organisers know prior to event.
• STALL HOLDERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN $20 MILLION PL INSURANCE. Please attach this with your application form.
• Stall holders who fail to comply with this agreement, will not be invited back to trade at Boutique Markets.
• No communal condiments / cutlery etc
• Hand sanitiser available for customers to use when ordering and collecting
STALL HOLDER FAQ.
Do stall holders need insurance?
All stall holders must provide their own $20m public liability insurance. Please include this with your application.
What are the COVID safety requirements for stall holders?
All stall holders are required to have hand sanitiser on hand. Stallholders also are asked not to attend if they are having symptoms or have been a close contact.
What happens if we have bad weather?
If we must cancel due to weather, we will contact stallholders via Facebook, email or text. We endeavour to make cancellations the day prior to the market.
How does the Stallholder Bump In Work?
Bump in information will be sent out the Thursday prior to the market. Please follow all staff instructions when setting up on site. If you arrive late please check with staff whether you can still drive on site.
Can I have Signage/flyers?
Stall holders unfortunately cannot have business cards/flyers on tables. Instead, we ask stall holders to put any printed advertising into customers bags or hand them directly to customers. We recommend stall holders have their own signage which includes reminders to social distance/use hand sanitiser etc whilst visiting your store. This is a recommendation and not compulsory.